Warehousing a wide range of commodities is one of our key activities, storing goods for trading companies and producers all over the world. Many of our warehouses are approved for storing commodities traded on the London Metal Exchange (LME), the New York Board of Trade (ICE), the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX/COMEX). We also offer warehouses approved by the Minor Metals Trade Association (MMTA). All of our warehouses are maintained to the high standards of these authorities. In addition, we have special facilities for commodities that require temperature or humidity controls or high-security storage.
Furthermore, our facilities are fully recognised by major international banks and insurance companies. And our warehouse receipts, warrants and releases are internationally accepted to facilitate “in-warehouse” financing and insurance of stocks held in our custody.
Steinweg takes the utmost care of all goods stored in our warehouses. Our ERP system keeps all inventory up-to-date. In our in- and outbound processes, we support capabilities such as scanning of customer’s barcodes and RFID labels, once proper data has been provided upfront, to speed up order handling.
- LME – Antwerp, Baltimore, Barcelona, Bilbao, Busan, Dubai, Genoa, Gwangyang, Hamburg, Helsingborg, Incheon, Johor, Kaohsiung, Livorno, Port Klang, Rotterdam, Singapore and Trieste
- MMTA – Antwerp, Baltimore and Rotterdam
- CME/COMEX – Antwerp, Baltimore, Bilbao, Pasir Gudang, Port Klang, Rotterdam and Singapore
- ICE – Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Genoa, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Trieste
- SMX – Ho Chi Minh City
- Skal – Amsterdam, Moerdijk and Rotterdam
- SHFE: Shanghai