Steinweg Bridge (Pty) Ltd provides clients with a carrier routing plan that optimises your transit time-to-cost ratio. Leveraging our global ocean freight network, through existing pan-African depots and the facilities owned by majority shareholder C. Steinweg, we are able to take valuable cargo across the oceans safely and expeditiously.
Steinweg Bridge (Pty) Ltd is equipped to efficiently and effectively manage consignments of any size and quantity, via sea, for our clients. A dedicated controller is allocated to an order from the time of collection through to delivery, ensuring that a traceable and systematic chain of delivery is followed.
By employing custom-designed software and familiarising ourselves with the programs utilised by the various port authorities, we are able to provide clients with the reassurance that their cargo will reach its final destination timeously and intact.
- A well-developed route network into, out of and through Sub-Saharan Africa, as well as internationally, has been developed. Our Ocean Freight services include:
- Ocean freight services from/to South Africa (Durban, Richards Bay, East London, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town), Tanzania (Dar es Salaam), Mozambique (Nacala, Beira, Maputo) and Namibia (Walvis Bay) to/from all destinations in the world.
- Ocean Freight services include containerized traffic, bulk parcels, project cargo and break bulk
- Negotiation of competitive pricing with all ocean carriers.
- Management of cargo from booking through to the packing stages, stacking and loading, documentation and final delivery.
- Management of documentation, processes and the speedy resolution of any queries.