We own and operate our own terminal (quay) that can accommodate a Panamax class vessel and we are experienced in stevedoring non-ferrous metals, soft commodities, forestry products, grains and project cargos. We can also accommodate RoRo vessels with a slew ramp and intra-coastal barges.
- Length: 920 ft / 280 m
- Vessel Max Draft: 35 ft / 10.66m MLW (water is considered ‘brackish’)
- Air Draft: Not applicable
- Beam: Maximum 106 ft / 32.31 m only if vessel to dock “stern in, starboard side”;
- Two rail mounted Peinier cranes each with a capacity of 34.5 m/t and can be combined to be able to lift 50 m/t
- Fork Lift capacity ranging from 2.5 m/t to 32 m/t
- Yard Hustlers for use with RoRo vessels
- ‘Front End’ Loaders for handling bulk consignments.
- Adjacent to the waterside there are three warehouses / transit sheds with a total capacity 132,060 ft 2 (12,296 m2). Individual sheds are LME, Comex and FTZ certified.
- There is a direct railroad line (CSX) connection onto the pier to facilitate the transloading of oversize or overweight project cargos from ship to rail car as well as the delivery/receipt of general cargos.